CHEQUEPRINT BOOKS COMBINES
Chequeprint books prints MICR characters onto high security base stationery, incorporating a full range of security features that comply and surpass APACS (Association for Payment Clearing Services) standards.
Chequeprint books uses an APACS approved MICR laser printer which comes complete with operator and tray locks. Chequeprint books software has a fully controlled print centre with password control to prevent unauthorised access. It also provides full audit reporting on all activity carried out.
The Chequeprint books software combines with the printer to control the paper trays allowing all combinations of MICR cheques, giro slips and re-order slips to be printed in one pass.
CHEQUEPRINT books manages:
CHEQUEPRINT books eliminates:
|• Client data
• Layout of all: cheques, giro credits, re-order and delivery slips using fixed print positions
• Automatic collation of slips
• Re-prints under software control MICR production from CHEQUEPRINT books complies with all APACS Standards.
|• Poor print quality and cheques rejected at the bank
• Reliance on out-dated, often bulky technology and the need for technically aware operators
• High maintenance costs
• Expensive running costs
• Labour intensive chequebook collating
• Questions over different currency layout positions